December 2, 2009
I Have a Dream...
Dear American Left;
Can we all agree on one result of the debate over ObamaCare, the latest attempt to wrench the United States over to the failed national health systems of Europe?
Can't we sign some kind of Medical Contract with America that:
- After we voters rise up in fear and fury over the attempt to cripple our medical care, push doctors out of the business, and (to further insult us) make us pay more for degraded medical service;
- After ObamaCare is squelched in the next cloture vote;
- After many of those who voted for it (or to "move the process forward") find themselves pressing the flesh... not looking for votes but looking for a new job;
- After Barack H. Obama takes the big political hit, turning him into a lame duck halfway through his first (and only) term...
- After fear, uncertainty, doubt, and destruction of the very liberals who pushed it -- you guys...
After all those negative consequences for you, personally, not just this time but the last time as well (HillaryCare), can't we simply make a pact that -- we never, ever have to go through this again? Aren't two devastating defeats for medical Socialism in just fifteen years enough to put a stake through the heart of this leftist utopian scheme?
It can't possibly be good for America's health to raise everybody's blood pressure and anxiety level every few years. Give us a break; just leave it alone.
Dafydd ab Hugh
Hatched by Dafydd on this day, December 2, 2009, at the time of 5:42 PM
TrackBack URL for this hissing: http://biglizards.net/mt3.36/earendiltrack.cgi/4095
Post a comment
Thanks for hissing in, . Now you can slither in with a comment, o wise. (sign out)(If you haven't hissed a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Hang loose; don't shed your skin!)
© 2005-2009 by Dafydd ab Hugh - All Rights Reserved