August 3, 2009
Lizardian Credo of Sanity - UPDATED already!
I'm extracting this from the comments of a Dave Ross post and posting it here. Just because.
Lizardian Credo of Sanity (a required taste)
We hold these truths to be self evident...
- That Franklin Delano Roosevelt did not fake the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor;
- That Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated John F. Kennedy (and was the lone gunman);
- That a dozen American astronauts walked on the Moon between July 21st, 1969 (Neil Armstrong) and December 14th, 1972 (Eugene Cernan);
- That President George W. Bush was properly elected President on November 7th, 2000 (no matter how long it took to determine that fact);
- That nineteen Islamic militants working for al-Qaeda hijacked airplanes and used them to knock down the two World Trade Centers towers, damage the Pentagon, and drive a plane into a Pennsylvania field;
- That President George W. Bush did not cause Hurricane Katrina;
- That Barack H. Obama is a natural-born American citizen, properly (if foolishly) elected President on November 4th, 2008, duly sworn, and is the legitimate (radical, misguided, and destructive of America's national character) POTUS.
UPDATE: Hat tip to Radley Balko/twit, via a hat tip from Balko's best friend, Patterico:
The first truly persuasive evidence that Obama is not a native-born American citizen...
Hatched by Dafydd on this day, August 3, 2009, at the time of 7:10 PM
TrackBack URL for this hissing: http://biglizards.net/mt3.36/earendiltrack.cgi/3796
The following hissed in response by: Dishman
The whole "not a citizen by birth", "secret Muslim" and "Hussein" things are a charade to distract us from the real terrible truth.
His middle name is actually Milhous.
The following hissed in response by: Sabba Hillel
Actually, the entire "birther controversey" was hatched by Obama's minions in order to keep us from realizing how bad a president he really is. He was originally hired to make Dhzimmi Carter look (relatively) good.
Post a comment
Thanks for hissing in, . Now you can slither in with a comment, o wise. (sign out)(If you haven't hissed a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Hang loose; don't shed your skin!)
© 2005-2009 by Dafydd ab Hugh - All Rights Reserved